Friday 8 May 2015

Day 4- Load Day One

     “Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
Barack Obama



      Today is day 4 of my #changetime and  I have decided to make this my load day. Just to give everyone a quick definition of load da, load day is the one day each week persons on this program can eat whatever they want and however much they want. Now I know that you should put this at the end of the week cycle, but for my first week I started on a Tuesday and Friday is my wife and I's date night. So since we tend to go to steak night at a local establishment, or go for wings, appetizers and of course drinks this night, I figured this would be the best day to use for my load day. After all, from now on, the load day will be at the end of the week anyway.
     So day 4 so far is going ok but I am starting to not feel so hot since I ate 2 cups of yogurt and a big glass of fruit/veggie drink. Might turn out that load day is kind of a mistake if you aren't careful of what you intake. We will see as the day does on. I plan on eating some fast food for lunch today and then tonight's activities, so we will see how it all ends up by tonight and in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment